Flash the leather on the outfield grass with the 2022 A2000® 1799, the 12.75” pattern with a long, durable construction designed to range from foul line to foul line. The sturdy Dual Post Web helps to shape the pocket and allows you to go all out for fly balls. The Blonde leather palm and shell pairs with Saddle Tan laces, welting and binding for a clean-cut look on the grass.
- Pro Stock® LeatherPro Stock® Leather is preferred for its rugged durability and unmatched feel
- Comfort Pro FitFeaturing our ProLux™ Leather, the liner of the redesigned A2000 has a richer, softer feel against your hand. The all-new Comfort Sleeve is the finishing touch, concealing the binding in the wrist for more comfort than ever before.
- Rolled Dual WeltingDual Welting in Wilson gloves goes beyond a mere cosmetic effect, as it’s integrated into the liner of each infield, outfield and pitcher's model, offering better support and helping your glove hold its shape better over time.
- Flat Finger BindingFlat Finger Binding gives players who prefer to play with a finger outside the glove greater comfort and control in the field. By reducing the amount of space between your finger and the back of the glove, you’ll experience less pain when making plays
- Thin Heel PadA thin heel pad design allows for quicker break-in and better closure
- DriLex Wrist LiningKeeps your hand dry and comfortable on the field and behind the dish
- Bold LogosBold logos strip away the distractions, allowing outlined, eye-catching Wilson logos to announce a new era in the iconic story of Wilson Ball Gloves.