- Slim fit
- The Nano-Air® Light Hybrid Jacket is made for cool-weather objectives where you’re working hard. With 40 grams of FullRange® insulation, a flyweight shell and lining fabric, and R1® Air knit paneling for warm, stretchy, exceptionally breathable performance during high-exertion activities. Made in a Fair Trade Certified™ factory.
- Air-permeable, light yet durable 100% recycled polyester shadow ripstop shell and lining offer generous stretch and outstanding breathability, with a PFC-free DWR finish (durable water repellent coating that does not contain perfluorinated chemicals) to shed light moisture
- 40 grams of FullRange® insulation is warm and stretchy; combined with the shell and lining, this provides excellent mobility and air permeability
- R1® Air knit-fleece panels on the backs of arms, sides and lower back are made of 100% recycled polyester hollow-core yarns in a unique zigzag pattern that wicks moisture, dries fast and is highly breathable
- Subtly shaped, articulated patterning and quilting offer low-bulk layering and a functional fit; minimal center-front zipper with a low-profile zipper garage at the chin provides next-to-skin comfort
- Two low-profile handwarmer pockets with invisible zippers work comfortably with a harness or a pack
- Sleek, partially elasticated cuffs are patterned for minimal water absorption and seal in warmth
- Made in a Fair Trade Certified™ factory, which means the people who made this product earned a premium for their labor
- 297.67 g (10.5 oz)
Weight in Oz.
- Shell and lining: 1.6-oz 30-denier 100% recycled polyester air-permeable shadow stretch ripstop with a PFC-free DWR finish (durable water repellent coating that does not contain perfluorinated chemicals). Contrast panels: 5.7-oz 100% recycled polyester jacquard fleece with hollow-core yarns. Insulation: 40-g FullRange® 100% polyester (93% recycled). Contrast-panel fabric is certified as bluesign® approved. Made in a Fair Trade Certified™ factory