Features/Benefits: Be confident in every jump, turn and stride. These women's running shoes have a Boost midsole for a gliding-on-clouds feel. The adidas Primeknit upper has zones of targeted support for a secure fit. Continental �� Rubber helps you grip in all conditions. This shoe's upper is made with a high-performance yarn which contains at least 50% Parley Ocean Plastic. The other 50% of the yarn is recycled polyester.
- BOOST: Boost innovation is our most responsive cushioning ever, delivering incredible energy return in every step and superior cushioning and durability in all conditions.
- CONTINENTAL RUBBER: A high-performance compound from the world-leading tire supplier provides superior grip in all weather and ground conditions that adapts to every runner ��s foot strike to provide a smoother and more flexible ride.
- FIT COUNTER: Constructed to support the heel in all the right places to enable the free motion of the Achilles tendon.
- PRIMEKNIT: Primeknit - Via engineered knit structures SPECIFICALLY TUNED THROUGH TARGETED SUPPORT FOR OUTSTANDING FIT. Provides additional garment specific benefits (e.g. less seams, soft hand feel, greater or less support or stretch in areas where needed, breathable
- STRETCHWEB WITH CONTINENTAL: Stretchweb outsole flexes naturally for an energized ride; Continental �� Rubber gives you superior traction.